Parents ARE the world to thier children. Your donation can help us teach parents how to open up a world of possibilites FOR their children!
Join us for the 2015 Giving Challenge from noon-noon September 1st - 2nd:
- Go to the secure website, www.givingpartnerchallenge.org
- Search for "Family Partnership Center"
- Make a minimum $25 donation online using your debit or credit card
- If you did not give to Family Partnership Center during the Giving Challenge last year, your donation will be matched 100% up to $250.
- MedXChange is also matching all donations up to $8,000!
The Exchange Club's First Annual Sangria Showdown was a huge success! Thank you to everyone who attended to help raise funds to support Family Partnership Center's programs! The venue was packed, the Sangria and Appetizers were delicious, and fun was definitely had by all. Every contestant brought their "A Game" for the showdown.
The Sangria Showdown Winners Are:
People's Choice - Bonefish Grill; Best White - The Sandbar Restaurant; Best Red - Bonefish Grill; and Best Custom - Hickory Hollow!
Special thanks to:
Hampton Inn & Suites for an amazing location
Sangria Contestants: The Sandbar Restaurant, Manasota East Exchange Club, United Tennis Academy & Country Club, Mi Pueblo, Goodfellas Cafe & Winery, Riverside Waterfront Deck, Bonefish Grill (Cortez Rd.), and Hickory Hollow
Judges: Carol Prokap, Diane Broda, Joy Leitner and Jayne D. Kocher
The Beautiful Sei Polynesia Dancers
And all those behind the scenes that packed the house and made it an exceptional night we will never forget: Local Exchange Clubs and Raffle items Donors including BMO Harris Bank and Anderson & Associates Insurance Group.
Steve's Appalachian Trail