Not-for-Profit Services: Workshops That Work...For You!
Our parenting educators are traveling to area communities to deliver our popular workshops to audiences of parents and caregivers.
Here's a sampling of sites we serve:
- 1st Presbyterian- "What's With the Attitude" (parents of 10-15 year olds)
- Hope Lutheran, Building Strong Families (parents of 1-6 year olds)
- Palma sola Presbyterian- Musical Motion (parents of preschoolers)
- Let's Talk About Temperament & Discipline- (parents of preschoolers)
- Rowlette Elementary- Parent University
- Hope Lutheran Preschool- Building Strong Families
- Happy Cubs - Musical Motion by Moonlight
Corporate Services: Workplace Seminars FPC contracts with organizations to present on-site workshops andseminars on a wide variety of parenting issues.
These are led by professional parenting educators, and are tailored to meet the needs of the adult learner. They are conveniently scheduled for 1-2 hour sessions for single sessions or a seminar series. You may call 941-756-3007 to request our rates.
Lunchtime Parenting groups and Brown Bag Seminars for professionals at Lunch, - examples: Blake Hospital "Stress Busters" and Understanding Children's Behavior
Parenting Topics for our Programs:
- Positive Discipline
- Time out for Mom and Dad
- Stress Busters
- What's With the Attitude-parenting tweens and teens
- Children's Literature and Life Lessons
- Kids and Cooperation
- How To Be a More Confident Parent
- Parenting the School-Age Child
- Emotional Intelligence
- Putting the Puzzle Together: Understanding Children's Behavior
- Know Yourself As A Parent
- Sibling Relationships
- Sleep Issues
- Transitions Single
- Balancing Work and Family
- Parenting As A Team
- Children and The Media
- The Basics of Childproofing
- Others by special request